- Full-Stack Engineering vision: ability to leverage breadth of experience and knowledge to architect and design solutions.
- Strong delivery experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud, API gateway – Apigee along with containerization technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in spring (Boot, Data, Cloud etc.)
- Test capability SOAUPUI, Selenium, Cucumber, MUnit, Wireshark, Postman
- Multi Database Experience Object, Relational, Graph and NOSQL (SQL server /Oracle /MySQL /MongoDB /Cassandra /Hadoop)
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JDBC, X.12, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (Active Directory Federation, LDAP, OAuth 2.0, OpenID, SAML, ClientID/Secret)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools Jenkins, Maven, Jira, ServiceNow, GitHub, Release Management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field preferred.
- 3 years of technology, preferably in Digital or Analytics, with adequate functional and development experience.