Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field with 4 to 6 years of experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Experience in using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics such as regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience in visualizing or presenting data for stakeholders using Excel, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Experience with distributed data or computing tools such as Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics:
regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python and general software development skills
(source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)